Two Hour Transport will host our FIRST EVER online reading event, via Zoom, on Wednesday, March 25th, at the usual Two Hour Transport time. Although we will not be together in person, we will be present with each other, warmly, by video or phone through Zoom. Join us!
Bring yourself, and any food or beverages that you’d like, and join us ONLINE for two hours of science fiction and fantasy reading. All the usual components of the event will be in place: open mic sign-ups, open mic readings, and invited readers.
– Just click on the link below (following the schedule). Don’t forget you can join by phone in the absence of computer access; instructions below.
– This is a virtual gathering due to the constraints around the COVID-19 virus response, and in consideration of keeping everyone safe.
– If you don’t have computer access, feel free to join us by phone! Dialing information below.
– Open-Mic Signups start at 6:30 pm
– Five-minute open mic readings 7:00 – 7:50 pm
– Invited readers 8:00 – 9:00 pm
INTERNET LINK AND DIAL-IN INSTRUCTIONS
– Meeting invite: https://zoom.us/j/225289248
– Connect by phone: +13462487799 Meeting ID: 225289248#
Louise Marley is an award-winning writer of fantasy, science fiction, and historical fiction. Much of her work is influenced by her first career as a classical singer, most recently her novel Mozart’s Blood. Writing as Louisa Morgan, she is the author of A Secret History of Witches, The Witch’s Kind, and the newest book, The Age of Witches. Louise lives in the Pacific Northwest with her family and her spirit familiar, Oscar the Border Terrier. Visit her at http://www.louisemarley.com.
Sirena Ross has made two short films that debuted at Tacoma Film Festival, No Room and The Strange Fate of Mark Christie. She writes, sings, and is the most beautiful custodian to ever live. She swings a mop for Tacoma Schools and can kill the corona virus with one whip of a wet rag, kind of a super hero, really, and humble, so freaking humble.