Join us for Two Hour Transport on Wednesday, April 28th! Sign in at 6:30pm for the open mic signup or 7:00 for the main event. Our featured readers will be Jon Lasser and Elly Bangs. Although we will not be together in person, we will be present with each other, warmly, by video or phone through Zoom.
Bring yourself, and any food or beverages that you’d like, and join us for two hours of science fiction and fantasy reading.
– Just click on the link below (following the schedule). Don’t forget you can join by phone in the absence of computer access; instructions below.
– This is a virtual gathering due to the constraints around the COVID-19 virus response, and in consideration of keeping everyone safe.
– If you don’t have computer access, feel free to join us by phone! Dialing information below.
– Open Mic Signups Start at 6:30 pm
– Five-Minute Open Mic Readings 7:00 – 7:50 pm
– Invited Readers 8:00 – 9:00 pm
INTERNET LINK AND DIAL-IN INSTRUCTIONS
– Meeting invite: https://zoom.us/j/98492063490?pwd=alkvZC9CbDVpK2I5UDVLYXAveHB5dz09
– Connect by phone: +12532158782 Meeting ID: 984 9206 3490 #
– Meeting password: 070177
Jon Lasser was born in New York City. He lives and writes in Seattle, WA.
His stories have appeared or are forthcoming in Galaxy’s Edge, Little Blue Marble, Underland Arcana, and elsewhere. He is a graduate of the Clarion West writers workshop, class of 2016.
When not writing or working in the tech industry, Jon watches birds, plays pinball with his children, cooks, and programs his Apple II. He hopes to be healthy enough to scuba dive again one day.
Find him on the Web at twoideas.org and on Twitter as @disappearinjon.
Elly Bangs was raised in a new-age cult, had six wisdom teeth, and once rode her bicycle alone from Seattle to the Panama Canal. Her short fiction has appeared in Clarkesworld Magazine, Beneath Ceasless Skies, Escape Pod, and elsewhere. She’s a member of the Dreamcrashers, SFWA, and the Clarion West class of 2017 — and her debut apocalyptic cyberpunk novel, Unity, just came out today.
One thought on “Two Hour Transport (Virtual) – Wednesday, April 28th, 7:00-9:00 pm”
Pingback: Virtual Reading next Wednesday, April 28th – Jon Lasser