Join us for two hours of science fiction and fantasy reading at Cafe Racer on November 23rd (Thanksgiving Eve).
- Signups open at 7:00, we will use the “random drawing from a hat” method of selecting readers.
- Open Mic readings (no Invited Readers) 7:30 – 9:45, with a break from 8:30-8:45.
Since we will be reading on “Thanksgiving eve” we won’t have features, instead we’ll run an open mic all evening. Let us know if your SF/F piece needs a few extra minutes during signup.
Feel free to select one of the themes below and write a piece on the theme!
- “Pied Pumpkins” tell no tales
- Condemned to spend eternity in the holidays
- It’s a catastrophe – and the cranberry sauce won’t gel
- Death rays and cranberry sauce
- The gravy fountain of youth
- You can’t stuff a turkey at zero-G
- Velociraptor tastes just like turkey